gecenin kanunu izle hızlı ve öfkeli 8 izle yeni nesil ajan 3 izle

New to the BBNZ Team - Matthew Ruscoe and Daniel Dawick

New to the BBNZ Team - Matthew Ruscoe and Daniel Dawick

Two new positions have been filled at Basketball New Zealand, with an aim to provide more service to the regions. 

Matthew Ruscoe joined BBNZ in early May as our Regional Support Manager. Matthew brings a wealth of experience in leadership and management, most recently with Idea Services and Workbridge. Matthew also has a long and proud history in basketball having represented New Zealand as a player, and has also been a successful NBL coach. He also worked for Basketball NZ in the past as Director of Coaching in the late 1990s. After a break from direct involvement Matthew says he is excited to be able to once again contribute to our game. The aim of his role is to improve the performance of local and regional organisations delivering basketball through a targeted programme of support.

Daniel Dawick has been promoted into the new role of Manager, Development and Technology Services. Dan will commence with 60 percent of his time directed to this role, while the remaining 40 percent will be spent on maintaining oversight of World Masters Games basketball preparations. In his new role Dan will help associations implement IT such as Fox Sports Pulse, Glory League, and other initiatives that assist their development and the development of basketball nationally. This is a hands-on role helping associations ‘activate’ our products and services.


Print
 
 
SITEMAP
FANS
TEAMS
COMPETITIONS
INSIDE BASKETBALL
amator turk sikis izle
istanbul escort beylikduzu escort beylikduzu escort sisli escort porno
bitcoin casino
ankara escort
bitcoin casino
mahmutbet escort
sirinevler escort beylikduzu escort atakoy escort sisli escort atakoy escort sisli escort sirinevler escort beylikduzu escort halkali escort halkali escort istanbul escort beylikduzu escort beylikduzu escort sirinevler escort sirinevler escort
atasehir escort
beylikduzu spor salonu beykent spor salonu