Growing New Zealanders’ love of basketball
Basketball in Aotearoa has experienced strong growth during the last decade with more people playing, watching, and becoming fans. Through our Strengthen and Adapt Plan we are transforming basketball across the country. Key focus areas include growing the game for girls and women, participation and player wellbeing, developing community clubs, spaces to play and quality development for coaches and officials.
We’re recruiting! Do you have what it takes to lead transformation?
We are looking for several people who are:
- Passionate about people, communities and sport
- Capable of leading projects from start to finish
- Able to think strategically, plan and deliver on the desired outcomes
- Resilient and flexible with a positive attitude
- Keen to build strong relationships with diverse groups
- Committed to outstanding customer focus
What we offer:
- An exciting, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Professional development and exposure to the sport and recreation sector
- Flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to make an impact with the fastest growing major sport in NZ
All roles are full-time, permanent, employment opportunities that require flexibility and a willingness to travel. An understanding of basketball as a sport would be advantageous. To apply, please follow the links provided below, or look for any of these roles on Seek under Basketball New Zealand or the job title. Click on the “apply for this job” button and upload your current CV and Cover letter. Cover letters should outline why you believe you are the right person for this role and can be addressed to Sharon Searle, SmS Consulting Limited. All applications must be received online and will be acknowledged by email.
Interested? Here’s what we are looking for: