On this page, you will find all the latest vacancies at Basketball New Zealand, as well as jobs across the entire basketball sector, from grassroots to high performance.
Auckland Basketball Services Limited | Administrator
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the General Manager, this role will support the Community Basketball and Representative Programmes and undertake administrative tasks across all areas of the business.
Your key areas of responsibility and accountability will be:
- General office administration, including ordering stationery, maintaining a meeting room booking system and liaising with the shared office building manager to support the effective functioning of the ABSL offices
- Organising programmes and events
- Managing bookings for basketball activities and the billings associated with event registration, including correspondence
- Ensuring the integrity of the Membership Management System and providing reports to the GM and other managers and staff
- Overseeing the receipt and storage of equipment and uniforms
- Providing administrative back up support to others during absences from the workplace
TO SUCCEED YOU WILL NEED:
- Three to five years related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated experience in the community sporting landscape
- A high level of motivation and the ability to achieve outcomes
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to engage with key stakeholders, and a commitment to open and honest communication, ensuring a cohesive team environment
- The ability to adapt to and work collaboratively within, a small, dynamic team and provide a high level of support
- A sense of responsibility for implementing agreed plans
- The ability to confidently use Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook), Cloud-based products, Apps, smart phones and other sports related software
IN RETURN, WE PROVIDE:
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Parking on site or close by; and
- A positive team environment
If you have an interest in this role, then don’t delay. Click on the “apply for this job” button and upload your current CV and Cover letter. Cover letters can be addressed to Sharon Searle, SmS Consulting (2018) Limited. All applications will be acknowledged by email but only applications received online through Seek will be considered. Applications close at 5pm on Monday, 26 October 2020.