Basketball New Zealand is committed to the advancement of clean sport that rejects cheating through the use of performance-enhancing drugs and methods.
We in partnership with the national anti-doping organisation, Drug Free Sport New Zealand (DFSNZ) aim to:
- Promote a culture of clean sport
- Deliver anti-doping education
- Organise and implement testing programmes
- Report doping and suspicious activity
- Support athletes to compete drug free
For full information about anti-doping, visit the Drugfree Sport NZ website here.