The Government announced yesterday that Auckland will join the rest of the country at Alert Level One as of Thursday 8 October.
The drop in alert levels now allows for teams from the Auckland region to attend the upcoming Aon U15 and U17 Nationals scheduled for Labour Weekend, 24-26 October.
Reminder | Just because the country has shifted to Alert Level One, we should continue to practice adequate health measures – we should all be aware of and adhere to the Alert Level requirements. We all have a responsibility to play our part in helping eradicate the virus. Remember:
- Use the Government COVID-19 tracing app
- Stick to the rules of your alert level
- Ensure good hygiene measures
- Make sure you are up to date with the Ministry of Health’s COVID-19 webpage and the NZ Government COVID-19 webpage.
- If anyone is feeling unwell, they should seek appropriate medical advice if necessary – Healthline – 0800 611 116
- Aon U15 Nationals. Saturday 24 October to Monday 26 October (Labour Weekend), at Hamilton Boys’ High School, St John’s College, Fraser High School in Hamilton and Cambridge High School in Cambridge.
- Aon U17 Nationals. Saturday 24 October to Monday 26 October (Labour Weekend) at Cowles Stadium and Bishopdale YMCA in Christchurch.
- Schick 3×3 Cup, ILT Stadium, Invercargill. Thursday November 12 to Saturday 14 November.
- Sal’s NBL 18 in 18, 19 November – 6 December.